700c, 27-Inch & 650c
Volume, speed, and consistency. The Cross Boss’ even center tread shelf provides smooth and fast acceleration while more open side knobs help clear muck. A rounded, high-volume profile designed ground-up for tubeless usage provides plenty of room to modulate tire pressure while dual compound, Dual DNA rubber and defined cornering channels keep riders grinning for more turns. From singletrack to the circuit, the Cross Boss is here to bring it. Usage: Cyclocross Conditions: Dry to Damp / Hardpack to Loam - Weight: 400g - Compound: Dual DNA
$20.00 - $29.99
This new version of the proven, fast-rolling Randonneur tire features new 1c compound construction and a reflective sidewall stripe. - Hard-working, hard-wearing tire built for racking up big mileage - The ideal tire for city riding and touring, even in semi-wet conditions - ECE-R75 (European Certification e-bikes)
Indoor-training has never been so technical! Featuring our special compound and tread pattern and our strongest casing, this tire is designed expressly to disperse heat and reduce noise generated by home trainers. Keep your race tires clean and safe for race day, and spend your indoor-training miles on the Zaffiro Pro Home Trainer.
The Knard is a tire that just makes sense. With its tightly-spaced, low-block tread pattern, it provides the perfect ratio of traction and low rolling resistance. It grips well on all sorts of different surfaces and will haul some sausage on hardpack terrain or groomed trails. If you want a tire that has a little less bite and a bit more speed but don’t want to sacrifice traction, look no further. With sizes ranging from a svelte 41mm all the way up to a hefty 4.8”, there’s a Knard to solve all your fast-rolling needs. - Folding bead - Casing: 60 TPI - Max pressure: 75psi - Weight: 660g
The Schwalbe One family provides the right tire for the latest gravel bike trend. The smooth rolling G-One profile and Tubeless Easy technology make it a pleasure to ride over forest paths and rolling fields. - MicroSkin Casing
- Unleashing profile and breathtakingly fast – especially when large volume counts. - As a 30-35mm wide road race version with V-Guard protection, G-One Speed is a tire for the real tough jobs. - It is also a guarantee for maximum speed in the extra-wide 50mm execution – of course not only at the fascinating beach races on Holland's coasts. - The new G-One Speed is an evolution of the former S-One and Big One.
$21.00 - $24.99
- Never before has an entry-level model from Schwalbe been so good! - This update was really worth it. - The K-Guard puncture protection, a smooth 50-EPI carcass, and the improved Silica compound give the Lugano II impressive race performance at an excellent price.
$31.00 - $44.00
- 3mm thick protective layer - The archetypal high quality touring tire - E-Bike Ready. You can choose every Marathon for your E-Bike (E-25). The main sizes are approved and tested for E-bikes up to 50 km/h (E-50).
Schwalbe's Marathon is the archetypal touring tire. Their highly elastic, 3mm India rubber GreenGuard layer almost eliminates flats over the course of the tire's excellent, long life. Whether you're setting out on a cross-country bike tour, cruising on a tandem, or just want peace of mind during your daily commute, the Marathon Supreme is in it for the long haul.
$75.00 - $79.90
- Medium profile and tread spacing for riding quickly and confidently over a mixed variety of terrains, from hard to soft, whether for dry or wet - SpeedGRIP Compound formulation for on and off-road rolling efficiency coupled with high tear resistance and high wet grip - High-strength woven Nylon fabric from bead to bead for added cut and puncture protection - Multi-ply 127tpi Nylon casing construction - Tubeless-ready aramid folding bead optimized for wide rims and lower pressure riding
Gravel road riding is all the rage at the moment. It's great for cyclists who want to leave sealed roads behind and enjoy the freedom of cycling on unpaved roads. Designed to suit diverse touring styles, the GravelKing uses a mixture of properties that also accommodate on-road cycling. Featuring ZSG Natural compound, anti-flat Casing, and Advanced Extra Alpha Cord. - Black multi-use gravel tread - Aramid (Kevlar) folding bead
$50.00 - $59.99
Looking for a tire that's more tread aggressive and wider than the mixte-tread narrower Gravel King? The GravelKing SK might just be the tire you need for the more hardcore roads. Aggressive knobs, ZSG Natural rubber compound, puncture protection breaker and AX-A special low rolling resistance casing make the Gravel King a go-anywhere tire. - Black multi-use gravel tread - Aramid (Kevlar) folding bead
$59.99 - $62.99
A high performance all-road tire that performs well through a wide range of inflation levels. The mix of small, closely spaced center knobs and longer, taller cornering tread blocks is appreciated in soft or loose surfaces. - ZSG (Zero Slip Grip) natural rubber compound provides consistent performance through a wide range of temperatures and wears well - Bead-to-bead puncture protection belt - 126tpi Advanced Extra Alpha casing performs well through a wide psi range, minimizes rolling resistance - Actual width of installed tire can vary by 6mm or more depending on inner rim width and inflation pressure. - Tubeless compatible Specs: - PSI: 60 - ISO Diameter: 622 / Road / 29" - Tire Intended Use: Gravel - Tire Type: Tubeless Ready Clincher - TPI: 126 - Tire Bead: Folding - Tire Diameter: 700c
- Perfect for commuting and training
$55.00 - $70.00
Our flagship road race tire - 170 TPI casing - HYPR compound - Pro-level competition tire - K2 puncture protection Maxxis' all-purpose road race tire receives a refresh with a lighter-weight casing, upgraded puncture protection, and a revised tread pattern. The result is a lighter, faster, and more durable High Road.
$25.00 - $34.95
Kenda Koncept is a strong, durable, lightweight tire with an excellent value for recreational riders. A file type tread pattern provides low rolling resistance and tight cornering in all road conditions. - Kenda endorses the use of fluid based sealants only in specifically designated Kenda sealant compatible tire
$39.95 - $47.99
The Piedmont is an affordable, best-value tire that excels on the street and navigates unpaved sections with ease. A reliable tire for daily errands, commutes, and leisure rides. - Directional tread pattern is extra wide for added comfort - Tall and bigger shoulder knobs for better cornering grip - Excellent water displacement when riding in the rain - Front and Rear application
$21.99 - $29.95
Kenda Street K35 Tire - 27 x 1-1/4 Clincher Wire Black/Tan 22tpi
Whether gravel racing, bikepacking, or just everyday riding, your bike can now follow wherever your adventures may take you. Our goal was to develop a gravel tire with maximum versatility. Merging the best of our road and mountain bike expertise, we have created the Touareg—a tire developed to meet optimal efficiency wherever in the world you are, providing the best combination of performance, grip, and durability. The Touareg is designed to enjoy every second of the off-road adventure while maintaining strong performance on tarmac. The worldwide versatility of the Touareg is in part thanks to the continued development in the architecture of its knobs. The smaller and more compact small-blocks contribute to comfort and performance on both rough terrain and smooth tarmac. The Touareg tire is made with a 127 TPI casing, an optimal option when looking for high performance. This new gravel tire is also reinforced with the Hardskin textile grid from bead to bead. In addition to the rubber thickness, our Hardskin reinforcement offers additional protection against sharp stones, rocks, and any other hostile material found on rough gravel terrain.
$69.99 - $79.99
- An adventure tire designed for mixed conditions - Smooth-rolling center knobs and aggressive shoulder lugs - The combination of smooth-rolling center knobs and aggressive shoulder lugs provide great traction and durability for gravel roads, trails, cyclocross, urban assault and even pavement - The MSO will fit on your cyclocross or gravel bike, commuter, or touring rig - MSO is the airport code for Missoula, Montana, home of the Adventure Cycling Association and the inspiration for countless cycling journeys - Designed to bridge the gap between pavement and blazing your own trail
- Premium mobility for design enthusiasts. - Urban profile packed with the latest technology. - The perfect symbiosis between light-rolling and puncture protection reflected in this specialized tire designed for the City Jungle. - Faster? Not a problem with approval for E-Bikes up to 50km/h! PureGrip Compound Based on activated silica compounds, this technology was originally intended as a performance level compound, but after intensive development at our Korbach Research and Development Department Facility, an advanced new compound with outstanding grip and cross-country properties was developed. This new rubber mix, given the self-explanatory name "PureGrip", is ranked just behind our BlackChili Compound and is being used in our performance products both in the road and mountain bike sectors. While providing great grip, it is also long-lasting and highly durable—both characteristics of Continental tires, which are exclusively manufactured in the factory in Hefei (Asia). SafetyPro The new SafetyPro Breaker designed from nylon textile. Cross-woven textile fiber netting that is simultaneously robust and flexible. Maximum puncture protection with minimal added weight. The risk of punctures resulting from glass or sharp stones is substantially reduced. E50—Suitable for E-Bikes For our E-Bike tires, we relied on over 100 years of experience with moped and motorcycle tires. All of our city/trekking tires are rated to a standard speed of at least 25 km/h. Those tires marked e50 are also certified for S-Pedelecs. With their high-quality structure, puncture protection is high and the rolling resistance is low, offering protection from premature wear brought about by the additional driving force.
$59.99 - $77.99
Continental's Gatorskin Folding combines 3 flat-protection technologies into one fast-riding, high-mileage racing and training tire. It features a super-fine 180 thread-per-inch casing, a bead-to-bead layer of DuraSkin, and is finished with a Kevlar-reinforced top layer. The result is a tire with a lightweight folding bead that rolls and corners with the best of them while providing flat protection second to none. - DuraSkin sidewall protection - PolyX puncture protection - Weight: 220/240/320/325 grams (23c/25c/28c/32c)
$79.95 - $83.00
The Grand Prix 5000 is the best all-rounder in the field, brought to a whole new performance level. Ride faster, more comfortably, and with increased puncture protection. Its Active Comfort Technology absorbs vibrations and smooths your ride. Lazer Grip technology, designed to make you one with the road, features a lasered micro profile structure that expands over the tire’s shoulder and provides outstanding cornering. The Vectran Breaker is lighter, more flexible and protects more effectively against cuts than comparable nylon. With incredible tear resistance at a very low weight, it possesses exactly the right properties to be a premium puncture protection insert, while not adversely affecting rolling resistance. The Grand Prix 5000—made to make you better. With Continental's unique and legendary BlackChili tread compound, produced only in Germany, they have revolutionized the sport of cycling. This compound answers the eternal question of the best balance of grip and rolling resistance for cycling. Regular test wins confirm the measurable and noticeable advantages for cyclists, established in both the lab and on the road. The latest polymers, as well as specially developed carbon black particles and filler materials, guarantee ultimate performance.
The ideal choice for fixed gears, single speeds, and urban bikes, the Grand Prix Urban combines a modern profile design with the latest technology. It offers a race-tuned construction while simultaneously damping for comfort—the perfect mix for the urban ride. With Continental's unique and legendary BlackChili tread compound, produced only in Germany, they have revolutionized the sport of cycling. This compound answers the eternal question of the best balance of grip and rolling resistance for cycling. Regular test wins confirm the measurable and noticeable advantages for cyclists, established in the lab and on the road. The latest polymers, as well as specially developed carbon black particles and filler materials, guarantee ultimate performance. This tire also offers superior puncture resistance with PolyX Breaker technology, using an extremely resistant polyester fiber in a tightly woven crosswise pattern. The result is a very high fabric density, which makes the Breaker more resistant to foreign objects and especially resistant to punctures, while not affecting rolling resistance.
$27.00 - $39.99
The Ride Tour is at home on any surface: a real all-rounder. Continuous center tread provides good rolling characteristics and ample traction when cornering. Reliable puncture protection thanks to Extra Puncture Belt Durable casing and long-lasting tread impress on all rides.
Using their vast car tire expertise, Continental created the Top Contact Winter II - a snow tire for your bike. Grip in snow, slush, and on wet roads is assured due to a unique tread pattern that produces hundreds of gripping edges. Since you'll be using this tire in cold temperatures, Conti has formulated their rubber compound to remain supple for unparalleled winter traction. There's also a flexible PolyX Breaker for awesome flat protection. Plus, the Top Contact Winter sports Continental's Reflex sidewall striping for safety.
- Excellent commuting tire - Ciudad offers a grooved-slick tread for low rolling resistance - Kevlar Inside puncture protection will keep you commuting even on the roughest roads, while the reflective sidewall provides increased night visibility - Bead: non-folding - Weight: 500 grams
A do-anything combination of low rolling resistance, Hard-Case tread and sidewall protection, and a grippy, all-weather compound with siped tread for enthusiasts who want one tire for year-round riding. - Excels on the road in a variety of conditions - Hard-Case triple flat protection protects against punctures
Weather or not Solid, all-season performance with Hard-Case Lite protection. Roll through whatever the road throws at you on the AW2 Hard-Case Lite Tubeless Ready road tire. Hard-Case Lite protection keeps punctures from interrupting your base miles or making you late from work. You can depend on this tire to have the cornering and traction of a performance tire, with the durability of a commuter. - Low rolling resistance in all weather conditions - Hard-Case Lite sub-tread material protects against punctures - Butyl-lined casing improves air retention for consistent tubeless-ready performance - Hard-Case Lite protects against punctures with superior, lightweight, sub-tread material - Tread gauge optimized for maximum durability
Bontrager's CX0 cross tire is modeled after their World Cup XC tires, and is perfect for hardcore cross racers and plain ol' dirt road riders alike. It's got progressive shoulder knobs for great cornering, siped knobs for claw-like grip on climbs and a fast-rolling center section. Equipped with extra sidewall stability, the CX0 has structural support so you can run lower pressures for better traction in loose conditions while reducing the potential of pinch flats.
Page 1 of 12 Next page