$7.99 - $16.50
- PolyCarbonate headset spacers with the FSA logo - Variety of colors, sold in bags of 10
These baseplates are the foundation that keeps Chris King headsets turning with legendary smoothness. Manufactured from high-quality stainless steel or titanium, Chris King makes replacement baseplates for all standard sizes and a number of ingenious solutions for those that need something a little special to make their headset work. - Engineered and manufactured in Portland, Oregon USA - High-quality stainless steel and titanium baseplates available for all standard Chris King headset sizes - Titanium baseplates are available in 1-inch and 1 1/8-inch sizes only - Devolution baseplates are a stainless steel solution that allow King headsets to adapt to a wide variety of steerer tube sizes - King Stainless Steel baseplates are available in undersized and oversized versions for irregular steerer tube sizes
Cane Creek's 10 Series has light, tough, and beautiful machined 6061 T6-aluminum cups, Cane Creek's corrosion-resistant black-oxide angular-contact bearings and quality seals throughout to keep the grease in and the dirt out. • Technical Description: EC49/40/H12/K • Bottom Type: EC - External Cup • Bottom Head Tube Inside Dia.: 49.61mm • Crown Race Seat Dia.: 39.79mm • Crown Race Type: Polymer • Bottom Stack Height: 12mm • Bottom Bearing Type: Black Oxide • Material: 6061 aluminum • Weight: 76.57g
Super-smooth steering, quality materials, cutting-edge design and serious durability are all hallmarks of Cane Creek's 40-Series headsets. • Technical Description: EC34/28.6/H16/K • Top Type: EC - External Cup • Top Head Tube Inside Dia.: 33.95mm • Stem Clamp Dia.: 28.6mm • Top Stack Height: 16mm • Top Bearing Type: Black Oxide, Sealed • Material: 6061 aluminum • Weight: 50g
$35.99 - $36.00
Super-smooth steering, quality materials, cutting-edge design and serious durability are all hallmarks of Cane Creek's 40-Series headsets. • Technical Description: IS41/28.6/H9/K • Top Type: IS - Integrated • Top Head Tube Inside Dia.: 41.1mm • Stem Clamp Dia.: 28.6mm • Top Stack Height: 9mm (Short), 15mm (Tall) • Top Bearing Type: Black Oxide, Sealed • Material: 6061 aluminum • Weight: 37g
This is the Bottom External Cup for the Cane Creek 40 Series headset. Please contact us if you have any questions about which parts are correct for your headset.
Cane Creek's Aheadset is a simple, affordable solution for your headset needs. • Bearing Type: Cup and Cone • Color: Black • Crown Race: 30 • Defined Color: Black • Lower Stack Height: 12 mm • S.H.I.S Lower: EC34 • S.H.I.S Upper: EC34 • S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 28.6 • Upper Stack Height: 18 mm • Weight: 165 g
$8.99 - $12.00
Crown races for Cane Creek headsets fit a variety of lowers and crown race seat diameters. - Compatible with 10-, 40- and 110-Series headsets and backwards compatible with S and XX Series - Integral mold seals keep out the elements - Durable steel construction
Zipp's Stem Top Cap and Bolt are designed to work specifically with Zipp stems. The eight-gram aluminum cap and nine-gram-bolt are the same as those used on bikes built for Zipp-sponsored professional teams. The bolt has a T25 Torx head for ease of adjustment and so you need only one tool for your Zipp cockpit.
$32.00 $79.99 60% Off
- Upper Headset Assembly for 2010+ Madone - Bearing, Compression Ring, 15mm Top Cap - Go green and save green — Zero packaging means zero waste and zero extra cost
- Steel cups - Steel retainer bearings - Available in chrome or black - S.H.I.S.: EC34/28.6-26tpi|EC34/30 - Steerer Dia: 28.6mm - Cup Dia: 34mm - Race Dia: 30mm - Stack Ht: 40mm Size: 1-1/8"
- Steel cups - Steel retainer bearings - Available in chrome or black - Steerer Dia: 25.4mm - Cup Dia: 30mm
- Steel cups - Steel retainer bearings - Available in chrome or black - S.H.I.S.: EC32/25.4-24tpi|EC32/27 - Steerer Dia: 25.4mm - Cup Dia: 32.5mm
For bikes featuring integrated headsets (such as the Ritchey Road Logic and Swiss Cross), the WCS Drop In Integrated Headset stands above all others. This carbon fiber beauty features full-complement stainless steel angular contact cartridge bearings packed with Ritchey high-webbing grease. - Top cap: 8.3mm - Material: Alloy - Upper Fit (S.H.I.S.): IS42/28.6 - Upper Bearing OD: 41.8 - Top Cover OD: 46mm - Bearing: Sealed cartridge, Ti-coated - Weight: 36g
- Full complement stainless steel angular contact cartridge bearings packed with Ritchey high-webbing grease - Corrosion-resistant Ti-coated bearings - Top cap: 7.3 - Material: Alloy - Upper Fit (S.H.I.S.): ZS44/28.6 - Upper HT OD/ID: 50/44 - Bearing: Sealed cartridge, ti coated - Weight: 43g (7.3mm)
Profile Design's lightweight and sleek looking headset spacers are just what you need to make sure your bike functions and looks great. Available in 2, 3, 5, 10, and 20mm thicknesses.
Origin-8's Capster is a top cap, bolt and star nut for your 1 1/8-inch threadless headset. It comes in many colors so you can customize your ride.
Origin-8's Carbon Fiber Headset Spacers are made of lightweight, durable carbon and come in 5mm, 10mm or 20mm thicknesses. You get a bag of five spacers.
$9.59 - $15.59
Origin-8's 1 1/8-inch Headset Spacers are made of lightweight and durable aluminum and come in 2mm, 5mm or 10mm thicknesses and lots of cool colors to add style to your ride. You get a bag of 10 spacers.
Origin-8's 1-inch Headset Spacers are made of lightweight and durable aluminum and come in 2mm, 5mm or 10mm thicknesses. You get a bag of 10 spacers.
Origin-8's SSR Threadless Headset is for 1 1/8-inch threadless forks. It features CNC machined 7075-aluminum cups and stainless-steel cartridge bearings for excellent performance and long life. It also comes in many colors to customize your ride. - 93g including star nut and laser top cap - Stack Height: 28.5mm **Anodized colors will vary from batch to batch and may not match exactly - S.H.I.S.: EC34/28.6|EC34/30
Standard replacement star nuts for threadless steerers.
The Origin8 Twistr Integrated Headset features highly polished sealed angular contact premium bearings ensure smooth operation. Its CNC-machined AL6061 top cover is sealed to keep moisture and grit away from the bearings, while the CNC-machined AL7075 crown race protects the lower bearings and fork. - AL6061 top cap - Forged stainless steel bolt - Includes star nut
New dust cap design, with Monogram laser etched logo, for a cleaner look to accommodate a taller riding set up with less spacers. Same quality as Odyssey's Pro Headset using high-quality sealed bearings and a precision tapered wedge to keep the headset tight at all times. FEATURES - High-quality sealed bearings. - Color matched spacers included. - 15mm dust cap. With 3mm, and 2mm spacers - Laser etched Odyssey bearings. SPECS - Campagnolo standard spec. - 1 1/8-inch integrated headset. - 45º tapered bearings - 41.8mm outer diameter (fits 42mm BMX head tubes).
This custom 7075-T6 aluminum pre-load bolt design is included with every Odyssey fork. - Fits both a 6mm and 8mm allen key. - Front brake cable thru-way hole for removal without disconnecting brake hardware. - Designed with an easy-cut thread groove if you cut your fork’s steerer tube down.
- Forged, CNC machined aluminum cups and race - Micro angular contact sealed bearings - Duron X: External Cup, traditional - S.H.I.S: EC30/25.4-24tpi|EC30/26 - Stack: 27.5mm/13mm - Color: silver - Weight: 94g
- CrMo headset with oversized 3/16" lower ball bearings, 5/32" upper bearings and a nylon top cover - Hammer: External Cup, traditional - S.H.I.S.: EC34/28.6|EC34/30 - Stack: 12.8mm/11.9mm - Color: Black - Weight: 149g
- Gyro compatible, 45/45 degree angular contact cartridge bearings, alloy crown race - Impact: 45x45 degree Campagnolo Integrated - S.H.I.S.: IS42/28.6|IS42/30 - Stack: 8mm/1mm - Color: Black, Orange, Red - Weight: 68g
A new headset gives you a new lease on life. This is the upper part of an integrated headset for a 44mm headtube. - Lower part of the headset sold separately
- CrMo headset with oversized 3/16" lower ball bearings, 5/32" upper bearings and an alloy top cover - Mallet: External Cup, traditional - S.H.I.S.: EC34/28.6|EC34/30 - Stack: 15.4mm/13.6mm - Color: Black - Weight: 150g
Page 1 of 4 Next page