Here's to longer rides and steeper hills
Everyone who rides a bike can benefit from the comfort and efficiency of a cycling shoe, but not everyone needs a super-stiff sole without tread. Enter Solstice—a performance shoe for road and pavement riders that strikes the perfect balance between on-bike comfort and off-bike walkability.
- inForm Race last offers a slightly roomier, high-performance fit
- Glass-reinforced internal nylon plate with full Tachyon rubber outsole
- Compatible with 2-bolt SPD-style cleats
- Stiffness index - 6 of 14
- Upper Fiber Content: 58.7% PU / 10.9% Polyester / 30.4% Nylon
- Sole Fiber Content: 100% Rubber
- Liner Fiber Content: 100% Polyester
SPD/2-Bolt Cleats are most commonly found on Mountain Bike shoes. Look/SPD-SL/3-Bolt Cleats are most commonly found on Road Bike shoes.
Cleats are sold separately or with pedals. Be sure your shoes feature the correct bolt pattern.
|Black / 47||601479683154||551729||551729|