absoluteBLACK Oval Direct Mount 1x Chainrings for SRAM greatly improve traction and climbing abilities. They are designed for SRAM cranks that have a 3-bolt direct mount interface and removable spider. Direct mount chainrings provide significant weight savings over a standard spider and chainring combination. They are crafted from CNC machined 7075 aluminum and feature an anodized finish for exceptional durability. Ovality has been optimized for each chainring size, ranging from 10.2-14.4%, with timing of 110.5-116.3° after TDC (top dead center).
- Oval shape reduces stress on knees, helps to keep your legs fresh, and does not feel any different while riding
- The unique, patent-pending narrow-wide tooth profile keeps the chain in place
- Teeth have been 3D-machined for ultimate mud shedding and quieter operation
- Provides excellent weight-to-strength ratio
- 6mm offset is designed for 135/142 spacing on standard DUB/GXP/Long-Spindle BB30, as well as 170/177 spacing on fat bike cranks