The Pathfinder USB Headlight from Portland Design Works is unlike any other bike light on the market, incorporating technologies to help you see and be seen while riding, day or night. The Vertical Cutoff Beam is designed to focus the 200 lumen main beam onto the road in front of you and prevents lost lumens that can blind oncoming traffic. For daytime riding, the Daytime Running Flash is bright enough to make you seen even on the brightest days. The Battery Meter lets you know exactly how much battery life you have left before needing to recharge with the included USB cord. The Pathfinder includes a powerful lithium-ion battery and a darkness destroying CREE LED bulb. It provides superior luminous guidance for up to 25 hours of ride time. The rugged construction is weatherproof and strong enough to handle the abuse of an urban commute. - 4 Modes: Steady low (4 hours), Steady high (2 hours), Pulse (8 hours), Daytime Flash (25 hours) - Lumens and burn times certified by Labsphere Illumia Light Measurement System to FL1 standard - Vertical Cutoff Beam to focus 200 lumens on the road ahead - CREE LED - Battery Meter for Li-ion battery - Micro USB charging cord included; 3 hour charging cycle - Weatherproof exterior for all season riding - One second delayed power switch to prevent accidental on/off - Light wakes up in last mode used - Includes UV-proof quick on/off handlebar mount - Weight: 57 g (2 oz)
The ultra-bright pulsing safety light The Lightweight and compact safety beacon is easily clipped to clothing, pets, bikes, strollers, etc. for increases viability, day or night. Simply recharges with built in USB. - +20 hours run-time - 1/2 Mile Visibility Distance - Pulsing and Constant Modes - USB Rechargeable, 0 to 100 in 45 minutes
Small but powerful The Ion 100 R is daytime visible and designed for the city. A wide beam spread, focused optics, and an interruptive flash pattern make it visible from over 500m during the day. A built in ambient light sensor provides auto-brightness control, and the included Quick Connect bracket offers simple removal for recharging via the included USB cable. - Focused optics provide be seen safety with a broad but powerful light - Integrated light sensor auto-adjusts brightness in flash mode - 100 Lumens via high-power CREE LED - Ideal for handlebar or on bike mount - 100LM-1.5hrs, 50LM-3hrs,5LM-16hrs, Night Flash-7hrs, Day Flash-5hrs - Includes quick connect bracket and micro USB charging cable - Blendr compatible, secure bar mount available
Party in the front and in the back One light set for a complete daytime running lights solution. The Ion 100 R and Flare R City feature focused optics, an interruptive flash pattern, and broad range to ensure visibility. Their compact design and wide beam spread are optimized for city riding and make these USB rechargeable lights great for any bike. - Be seen with a broad, powerful beam and balanced optics designed for city riding - USB rechargeable - Includes Ion 100R, Flare R City, two quick connect brackets, and a micro USB charging cable
A daytime running light is the easiest and best way to keep riders safe and visible. The Ion 200 RT provides the proven safety of a daytime running light in a compact and powerful USB rechargeable package, and it features a distinctive flash pattern that's visible from up to 2km away. Product details - Specifically designed focus, flash, and range for ultimate daytime visibility - 200 Lumens via high-power CREE LED - Integrated light sensor auto-adjusts brightness to your environment - Connect with Garmin and Bontrager ANT+ devices for always on, battery status, and wireless control - 200LM-1.5hrs, 100LM-3hrs,5LM-14.5hrs, Night Flash-30hrs, Day Flash-12hrs - Easily attaches to your handlebars, helmet, or bike mount - Blendr compatible bar mount available - Includes Ion 200 RT, front Quick Connect bracket, and mini USB charging cable
Illuminate the terrain ahead with the push of a button CREE LED optics, a focused beam pattern, and five modes let you see at night and be seen during the day. The Ion 450 R front bike light is a daytime running light with the flash, focus, and range to be seen from up to 2km during the day. The Quick Connect bracket makes Ion 450 R easy to remove for charging with the included USB cable. Key features - Ideal for helmet or handlebar mount - Focused optics illuminate terrain ahead with a wide and powerful beam - 450 Lumens via high-power CREE LED - 450LM: 1.5hrs, 200LM: 3hrs, 100LM: 6hrs, Night Flash: 9hrs, Day Flash: 10hrs - Fully charges in 4 hours through sealed Micro USB port - Includes Quick Connect bracket and Micro USB charging cable - Blendr-compatible with secure bar mount available
A compact and powerful front light with lasting brightness that makes it easy to see the street, path, or trail and features a dedicated Daytime Running Light mode that can be seen from 2km away, even during daylight hours. Ion Comp R packs the power of lasting light into a sleek, compact design that's at home on any road, mountain, or city bike. Light your way with five modes, including a Daytime Running Light mode that's designed to increase rider visibility during the day and can be seen from 2km away. Product Details - Ion Comp R provides a powerful beam that illuminates the street, path, or trail - A warm, wide 700-lumen beam allows for confident night riding with a great depth of field - DRL-specific focus, flash, and range flash patterns offer ultimate daytime visibility - Long-lasting brightness exceeds FL1 industry standards and outlasts the competition - Runtimes: 700LM—1.5hrs, 500LM—3hrs, 300LM—6hrs, 300LM day flash—19hrs, 200LM night flash—9hrs - Blendr-compatible for integrated mounting on compatible Blendr stems, helmets, and helmet mounts - Quick Connect+ offers secure installation with a flexible mount that's compatible with all bars 22.2 to 35mm - Includes Ion Comp R light, Adjustable Quick Connect+ Mount, and micro USB charging cable
A powerful front bike light with a wide beam that illuminates any road or trail and can be seen from 2km away as a daytime running light. Ride with confidence, day or night, with the Ion Elite R Front Bike Light. This USB-chargeable light features a powerful beam with a wide pattern perfect for the road, path, or trail. Designed to offer lumens that last, Ion Elite R lets you ride longer with sustained brightness and features five modes including day flash for use as a daytime running light. - Ion Elite R provides a powerful beam that lights up the full width of any road or trail - A warm, wide 1000 lumen beam allows confident night riding - Specifically designed focus, flash, and range flash patterns offer ultimate daytime visibility - Long-lasting brightness exceeds industry standards - 1000lm-1.5hrs, 650lm-3hrs, 350lm-6hrs, night flash-26hrs, day flash-22hrs - Adjustable hard mount attaches securely to handlebars between 25.4-35.0mm - Blendr compatible with available helmet mount - Includes an adjustable hard mount and micro USB charging cable - Battery: 5000Li-Ion - Weight: 187g
The Ion Pro RT front bike light lets you ride with confidence at all hours of the day. The USB rechargeable light features 5 modes for day and night, and its compact design and adjustable hard mount make it easy to securely attach it to the handlebars of any bike. Product details - Ion Pro RT provides a powerful beam that lights up the full width of any road or trail - 1300 Lumens via high-power CREE LED - 1300LM-1.5hrs, 800LM-3hrs, 400LM-6hrs, night flash-26hrs, day flash 22hrs - Connect with Garmin and Bontrager ANT+ devices for always on, battery status, and control - Includes adjustable light mount that fits bars from 25.4-35.0mm - Blendr compatible with helmet mount available - Includes Ion Pro RT light, Adjustable hard mount, and micro USB charging cable
Topeak's Tail Lux helmet light mounts to any helmet or Topeak bag or rack with ease. Its constant and blinking modes ensure you'll be seen. A nice supplement to your regular light set, the Tail Lux is a convenient way to add extra safety to your commute. Plus, the coin battery is included.
Others out on the roads and paths will see you when Sunlite's HL-L380 Headlight is on your bike. It sports 3 bright Nichia LEDs, steady and flashing modes, and 200 hours of run time! A quick-release handlebar mount is included, too.
Put it on your handlebars, put it on your fork leg, put it anywhere, Sunlite's Griplite goes everywhere. This powerful little light has 4 LEDs and runs for 60 hours! It has steady and flashing modes and is housed in a water-resistant body.
- Single LED 115 lumen light - Water resistant aluminum casing - Multi-fit QR mounting bracket - 3 AAA batteries provide power for up to 18 hours - 3 modes including 2 solid, and one flashing setting
- 350 lumen XM-L LED - Built-in Li-Ion USB rechargeable battery - Low battery, charging, and fully charged indicator - Includes USB charging cable - 3 modes (2 Steady and 1 Flashing) - Multi-fit QR handlebar bracket - 2.2 ~ 6 hour run time per charge
- Simplistic safety light designed to be seen - Easy to install silicone strap attachment is compatible with 22.2-31.8mm bars - 3 modes including 1 steady and 2 flashing modes - Powered by 2 CR2032 batteries - Lumens: 12
- Single super bright LED safety light - USB rechargeable - cable included - Low battery indicator - Short 2.5-3 hour charge time with indicator light - Quick and easy to use silicone band attachment - 2 modes - Steady and flash - Lumens: 35
Headlight • 3 watt LED headlight • 2 modes (1 steady; 1 flashing) • Aluminum casing • Uses 4 AAA batteries (included) Taillight • 2 x 0.5 watt super bright LEDs • 3 modes (1 steady; 2 flashing) • Multi-fit QR seat post mount • Uses 2 AAA batteries (included) • Water resistant
• Super bright LED • Attaches to most handlebars with included silicone strap
Put it on your handlebars, put it on your fork leg, put it anywhere—Sunlite's Griplite goes everywhere! This powerful little light has 2 LEDs and runs for a whopping 100 hours! It has steady and flashing modes and is housed in a water-resistant body.
• 2 LED front and rear light set • Built-in Li-Ion rechargeable batteries • 3 modes (1 steady 2 flashing) • Micro USB rechargeable
• Water resistant black silicone body • Up to 100 hours run time • Flashing and steady modes • Each light uses 2 x CR2032 batteries (included)
Light your path and be seen with Sunlite's HL-L535 Headlight. Three AAA batteries power five Cree LEDs for up to 70 hours. It's housed in a tough, water-resistant body, has a quick-release bracket that fits a wide range of handlebars, and boasts steady and flashing modes. It's perfect for commuting year-round.
- 32 lumen single LED safety light - 2 modes - steady and flashing - 2 CR2032 batteries included - Water resistant design
- 80-lumen COB chip LED headlight - Powered by 2 AAA batteries (included) - Can be installed horizontally or vertically - IPX3 water-resistant rating
- 20 lumen safety head light - Built in Li-Ion USB rechargable battery - 3 modes - 2 steady and 1 flashing setting - Multi fit rubber strap attachment - Low battery indicator
Sunlite's HL-K100 Headlight is a great light at a great price. It sports a super-bright Krypton bulb housed in a tough, water-resistant body so it's perfect for commuting year round. A no-tools-required quick-release handlebar mount is included, too.
- High brightness 16 chip COB style LED combo set - Perfect for increasing safety on commutes and neighborhood rides - 4 modes including 2 solid setting and 2 flash modes - USB rechargeable - cable included - Lumens: 60
- USB rechargeable super bright COB style LED light - 8 modes - 4 brightness levels each of both steady and flash - Charging and low battery indicator - Single button interface - quick press to change mode, long press to turn off and double tap to change mode, long press to turn off and double tap to change from steady to flashing - 3 hour charge time - Lumens: 240 - Mount: Rubber strap
- 3-watt, 300 lumen USB rechargeable headlight - USB rechargeable 850 mAh li-ion polymer battery - 6 modes include constant, boost, super bright, pulsating, daytime flash, adjustable - Daytime flash mode enhances safety in all conditions - Low battery warning and battery capacity indicator (doubel click to check power level) - Mode memory and tool free installation - Includes 18-48mm handlebar mount and GoPro style mounts
- 35 lumen LED - Built-in Li-Ion USB rechargeable battery - 2 ~ 7 hour run time per charge - Low battery, charging, and fully charged indicator - Includes USB charging cable - 3 modes (2 Steady and 1 Flashing) - Multi-fit rubber strap - Water resistant
Page 1 of 5 Next page